Car Ownership in South Australia - Enji

Car Ownership in South Australia

Here are some top tips around vehicle ownership and registration in SA.

Car registration

What you should know

Bought a car interstate? Use your car for business purposes (i.e. a ride share service)? When registering your car, you will need to first get a roadworthy inspection. This safety inspection must be carried out by a SA Government authorised vehicle examiner.

For more information about registering a car in the SA visit SA Gov website.

Buying a car

What you should know

You’re checking out a used car, you pop open the hood to check if everything is working, but you’re not exactly sure what you’re looking for? Buying a used car in SA can be a daunting experience if you are not sure what you’re looking for. Enji recommends you get a car safety check before buying a registered used vehicle.  We can connect you to licensed mobile mechanics in your area, so next time you go out to check on a potential new car – why don’t you book in a mobile mechanic with enji to make sure you don’t get stuck with any unpleasant surprises.